Translate

Thursday, February 28, 2013

State of the art heart


Rose petal cut flattened
pockets where I have it
requirement is  you keep dyeing it 
losing pigment a bond we share

Your crushed while I gait
I had to rip you to replace 
are you on a bender 
cos you'll never be as you were
you'll never be as you were

State of the art heart 
even when your insipid
cardinal direction you will encompass
  supply you with only  carbon dioxide 
CPR  to a a cadaver
graze my palm  let you lay in what you were
would you see I am soon to die
soon to die
would you see I am soon to die ?

my state of the art heart
 you understand 
the space you live only is  
it cant feel your passion 

you'll see you cant unwrap it 
 past and the future are not here or there
be what you want to be in ten years
so you can feel as you felt ten years ago
for my state of the art heart 
which cant do the same as yours

No comments:

Post a Comment